Joint Function is formulated to supply nutrients to support joint metabolism, health and repair of dogs.
Cartilage repair is always slow due to limited blood supply and JOINT FUNCTION is designed to ensure healing is not constrained by limited supply of essential nutrients and metabolic mediators.
Degenerative joint disease is a major cause of inflammation, pain and progressive loss of life quality in dogs. JOINT FUNCTION is indicated for long term use in conjunction with prescribed management of inflammation and pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- Shark Cartilage l a source of cartilage synthesis precursors
- New Zealand Greenshell Mussel l contains chondroitin sulphate, glycosaminoglycans and essential fatty acids involved in inflammatory mediator metabolism.
- Glucosamine l Glycosaminoglycans facilitate favourable joint fluid characteristics to protect joint surfaces. New Zealand Greenshell mussel is a source of chondroitin sulphate, glycosaminoglycan and essential fatty acids. Chondroitin and glucosamine are precursors for cartilage synthesis to facilitate normal joint physiology.
- BIO-PLEX MANGANESE® l Manganese is a component of Manganese Superoxide Dismutase, a mitochondrial enzyme involved in de-activation of reactive oxygen species generated by joint disease.
- Vitamin C l Ascorbic acid is an antioxidant and co-factor in joint collagen synthesis.
- MSM l (methylsufonylmethane) a bio-available source of organic sulphur. Sulphur is an essential element for connective tissue bonding proteins contributing to integrity of joints.
Manganese (as chelate)
Shark cartilage, glucosamine HCl, New Zealand Greenshell Mussel, ascorbic acid, Bioplex® Manganese, MSM, rice bran oil
1g per 10kg of body weight daily
Feed in conjunction with a balanced diet.
Products may loose nutritional value if they are subjected to cooking processes